The Coffee Table fits comfortable in your living space, complement the other furniture in the room to make the space feel proportional and balanced. It holds our drinks, remote controls, beloved tech devices, treasured trinkets, and, for better or worse, our take-out dinners at the end of a long day. with additional shelve, you double up for storage.
Dimensions: 43.3 x 23.6 x 17.7 inch
Loading Capacity: 220lbs
Material: Iron & PB
- 【Need to Install & Simple Operation】Some parts need to be installed by yourself when you receive the package. All accessories and installation instructions are included. There are few installation steps and low difficulty. If you encounter any problems during the installation process, please let us know and we will solve it for you
- 【Pay More Attention to the Dimensions】The size of this coffee table is: 43.3" L x 23.6" W x 17.7" H inch. This table is simple and elegant in design, and can be used as a coffee table, desk, and dining table. It is very suitable to be placed in the living room or office, and can add a touch of industrialization to your space
- 【Double-layer Structure】The coffee table featuring a roomy table top which provide enough space for you to place remote control, craft snack and d other items. On the additional lower shelf, you can place books, magazines, etc. It saves space and helps keep your room neat
- 【High-quality Materials】This Mid-century coffee table made of high quality particle board material which promises a long service life. High temperature resistance, no need for kitchen insulation pad, no smell, easy to clean. The frame is made of metal, the maximum load-bearing capacity is 220 pound
- 【Retro Industrial Style Design】This home office table is designed with grain of wood, simple but vintage style matches, also adds a touch of elegant charm to your room
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.